Monday, December 5, 2011

"I am passionate about healthcare, business development, social media and coffee.”


Crystal Bingham - Clinical Research Manager


I am a self described optimist who loves so many things, it would take up a whole page and then some. My motto in life is to be authentic. If you are true to who you are, then and only then, will you have people in your life that care about the true you. My nickname at work is Shooter-McBingham…I don’t know, how that started, but I think one of the girls said it’s because I am a straight shooter and I always shoot it straight i.e tell people truth.

If I wasn’t so busy with my MBA, I would probably do more photography. I love taking pictures. I think I love it so much because it is the one time when you can truly capture a “moment”. It is those moments when people are not looking or know you are taking their picture when you can truly capture a person through the lens.

We all have moments in our lives that define who we are, mine are the day I met my husband, and the days I had my children. My husband and my kids are the most important thing to me. I know that sounds cliché, but it is the truth. My husband makes me a better me and my kids have shown me a love I never knew before I had them. The one thing I have learned over the past few years, is that the time we have with them goes by so fast and we all need to cherish those moments as often as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment