Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Interview with Dr. Oscherwitz


Here is an interview conducted with Dr. Nanette Oscherwitz that was featured in our most recent newsletter. Dr. Oscherwitz is a cardiologist and will be helping with our upcoming heart attack trials.

How did you get interested in Clinical Research?
 It is an aspect that I have never been able to do before. I have always wanted to help others and find ways to improve the outcome for patients.

What are you anticipating most with the upcoming trial?
 I am always looking for an opportunity to make things better for my patients.

In what ways will this role help to stretch your professional capabilities? 
I have never been able to do clinical research before and this will give me an even more well-balanced approach to my patients.

What have been your greatest areas of improvement in your career?
 My ability to quickly assess and act upon any situation, as well as to read between the lines when patients are talking to me.

What does your work as a cardiologist involve?
 I see new and returning patients in the office, as well as in the hospital. Also, assessing emergencies in the emergency department. I also take care of high-risk OB patients from a cardiac perspective.


What would you say makes you uniquely qualified for your line of work?
I have the ability to connect with patients and their families. Also, I believe that it is extremely important for the patients and families to understand their situation.


What is the most important life lesson you have learned in the medical field?
There is never a good time to be sick. Also, though you always feel like it “will never happen to me,” it may!

1 comment:

  1. Lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough  develop and chronic cough worsen. include chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes the first was bone pain, headaches, dizziness,I was so piss off and tired of my life until i read about Dr Itua herbal medicine on blogspot i really thought it was scam when i first contacted him so little time i think about it and bought the herbal medicine which i took for three weeks and i was totally cured his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer.But not only this Lung Cancer This great man can cure,Dr Itua also told me he can cure such diseases like... COLORECTAL CANCER,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, Lupus,SKIN CANCER,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Stroke,Dementia. UTERINE CANCER,Pancreative Cancer, LEUKEMIA,HIV/AIDS,OVARIAN CANCER,BLOOD CANCER,Vulvar cancer,MEN/WOMAN INFERTILITY,BURKITT LYMPHOMA - NON-HODGKIN.BRONNCHIAL TUMORS, BRAIN TUMORS,BILE DUCT CANCER,BONE CANCER,VAGINAL CANCER,Cervical Cancer,HERPES VIRUS,LOVE SPELL,HEPATITIS,HE'S A GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR.HERE HIS CONTACT EMAIL::: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/. WHATSAPP:::+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete